helps to maintain uninterruptible power supply systems manufactured by APC,
MGE, Best / Powerware, Mitsubishi, Tripplite & Liebert. Don't wait
until its too late: budget for regular preventative maintenance.
Symmetra Masterframe, Symmetra PX, Symmetra LX,
Silcon, Rackmounts, Smartups, Matrix,
Axxium Pro, 9170,
AP300 Series, 600 Series,
600T, NX, Upstation,
& Colo Data Center Backups
Maintenance & Startup
Services for Back-up Power Equipment
Worwetz Energy Systems offers Planned
Maintenance Services designed
to help ensure the longest productive life of new or existing back-ups
systems to suit many budgets. Please, forward inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depot / In-shop Bench Repair
- On-site Troubleshooting
- Battery Pack Replacement Exchange
- On-site Battery Maintenance Impedence Testing; High Frequency Testing, Discharge Testing, Alber Testing, Battery Baseline Charting, Battery Health Tracking
- Hot Swap Power & Battery Module Replacement
- Load Bank Testing
- Transformer Reconditioning & Revarnishing, Dry Type
- On-site Portable Load Bank Testing
- ACHA Compliance Load Bank Testing for Medical Facilities
- On-site Start-up
- Disconnect & Removal
- Responsible Recycling R2 Compliant to Downstream Processors
- Annual Service Maintenance & Support Plans
- Urgent On-site Response
- Depot Storage
- UPS Lease & Rentals
- Hands-on Field Service Technical Training
- Shipboard Services
- Custom Crating & Shipping
When should I replace my backups' batteries?
Sealed Lead-Acid - Absorbed Glass Matt (SLA-AGM)
batteries usually last between 3-5 year. If you have many power outages,
use el cheapo batteries, or keep your environment at temps higher or colder
than 75F, they may fail sooner.
Does WES rebuild batteries?
No, we do not rebuild batteries. WES may place
batteries in OEM packs, but batteries are built by only a few suppliers
in the United States.
Can WES customize my UPS?
We can make changes only if the factory has documented
such a change, like extended runtime or nominal input voltage.
Is WES an electrician?
No. We don't touch your service panel or do wiring.
We only do "Turn On" and troubleshoot repairs.
Javier Perez styling in his safety suit
Please, feel free to contact WES with any additional
questions or for expert advice, planning, or other queries regarding back-up